One of the reasons for joining any organization is for the benefits that membership may entail. While this is primarily a legislative action group joined by a common cause of freedom and liberty, we do try to extend certain fringe benfits to our members. Some of these are listed below:
- Exclusive and/or discounted admission to select biker events in and outside of the state.
- Monthly e-newsletter and Bi-annual printed newsletter.
- Up to date legislative information on issues pertaining to motorcyclists through e-alerts and mailings.
- $2000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment policy provided by American Income Life Insurance
- Additional benefits package available through American Income Life which includes prescription discounts and more if you choose to participate in their marketing program. No obligation exists however to buy any products if you do not wish to do so.
- Discounts at select bike shops and other vendors such as:
- Kentucky Kustoms Cycles - Louisville, KY 502-969-8780
- Biker Rain Chaps - http://www.bikerrainchaps.com/kma/ or (800) 651-8737
- Sicklefitters - Sandy Hook, KY 606-738-4445
- Short T Cycles - Florence, KY 859-371-1777 or www.shorttcycles.com
- D&C ATV - Warsaw, KY 859-643-2976
- Riders Bargain Outlet - Louisville, KY www.ridersoutlets.com or 502-708-BIKE
- Back to Health Chiropractic - Florence, KY 859-746-2222 or www.doctortomar.com
- KY Cycle Insurance - 800-298-0863 or www.kycycleinsurance.com
- Ralph Buss Attorney - 800-582-5577 or www.ralphbuss.com
- American Cycle Works 114 A E WASHINGTON ST., GEORGETOWN,KY 40324 or www.americancycleworks.webs.com
- And many more. Be sure to ask.
If you would like to have your business listed here then please let me know of any discounts that may apply for KMA/KBA members and we will be glad to post.