· To act as a legislative watchdog on the federal, state and local levels.
· To warn our membership against adverse motorcycle legislation, and promote favorable motorcycle legislation.
· Foster brotherhood and mutual benefits for its members.
· To improve road conditions, thus making roads safer for motorcyclists.
· To encourage harmony among motorcyclists in the State of Kentucky.
· To prevent accidents through education.
· To discourage motorcycle thefts.
· To promote political involvement of motorcyclists.
· To act as liaison between motorcyclists and government authorities, police departments, government agencies, insurance companies and other organizations.
· To counter-report and discourage biased news reporting of motorcyclists.
· To present and promote a better image of motorcyclists.